Man, is this list quiet

Alex Goldblatt via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Jul 1 21:15:01 UTC 2015

Here is my take: I do like it.

1. Huge upgrade over Bass, terrific post and perimeter defender. Solid
rebounder .
2. Reasonable contract: obviously overpaid for 2 yrs only. Just to remind:
salary cap goes way up after that, and Danny will have clean sheet to do
whatever he's up to next .
3. AJ will become a trade bait next year - can bet Danny will use it if
needed .
4. Looks like we have no chance landing a big time player this year anyway.
With AJ this team becomes automatic low seeded playoff team. Rebuild phase
is closing down...

AG