Man, is this list quiet

Peter Delevett via celtics celtics at igtc.com
Wed Jul 1 21:01:26 UTC 2015

I'm bummed about this Amir Johnson signing, not just because he's underwhelming but because it also seems way too rich given his limitations (Scalabrine 2, Electric Boogaloo?). But, because I'd imagine everybody feels that way, I thought I'd at least look on the bright side and share this blog post on how much he added to the Craptors ... er, Raptors:

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com//sports/nba/how-amir-johnson-turned-into-one-of-the-raptors-most-valuable-players

Also, there's a lot of weird stuff out there about just how tall he is; some reports have him at 6'11, although I guess he's officially listed at 6'9. I read that he's got a wingspan between 6'11 and 7'2ish, but I haven't  found anything definitive.

At least it's only a 2-year deal. Sure wish we could've been in the mix for Monroe.

Sent from my iPhone