8th seed vs pick.

david pontrelli phelpsfan at cox.net
Sat Nov 30 20:02:08 UTC 2013

As bad as this team was supposed to be, we are at the 8th seed, while still a game out of a top 7 pick. I wonder when the pack will pull away? Right now, and from having watched every game, I would like to see them in post season play. They are very amusing to watch. I doubt we`ll be bad enough for a top 3 pick. In fact, I wouldn`t be surprised if we have a better chance for an 8th seed, than a top 5 pick. Lets see how the other 80 % of the season goes.

Sent from my ASUS Pad