So who do we root to lose a lot???

Green 00 green00333444 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 14:31:03 UTC 2013

This website has a great summary of the draft pick situation:

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Years/2014.htm

Ignoring the lottery, if the draft was today, Atlanta would get NJ's pick (#3)  Boston would pick 5th (their own) and 20th (Atlanta's).

As a Celtics fan, you want both Atlanta and NJ to be terrible as the Celtics have the rights to the least favorable of those two picks.

BTW, as much as many fans like to bash Ainge, even his most ardent critiques have to admit that getting 3 unprotected 1st round picks for the washed up Pierce and Garnett was a major steal.

Charles

 Brooklyn just lost again, kidd sucks
 as coach (brilliance as a PG doesnt translate to good
 coaching).... If and only if they crash out, do we benefit
 with the pick they gave us for next year? Am just confused
 regarding protected picks and the likes... Do we root for
 atlanta to be worse?

 Thanks in advance