Peter, Peter, Peter

R Howe regmanw6 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 18:46:08 UTC 2013

I would only do something like that for Wallace, Bass and Hump out with an additions of a future one coming back. Or something like that. Other than that, just slowly rid the roster of many redundant parts

And oh start Pressey with Bradley along with inserting Sully into starting role. Green... What the Heck!!!

After having time to practice they lay that egg and the schedule gets worse from here... Wow! Now watch them come out and beat SA after last nite and on a back to back,  the typical MO of a young collection of parts that is not a team yet.

Go C's and yes NJ and Hawks keep losing please.