New York Daily News: Knicks Want Rondo, Celtics Want Picks...

Way Of The Ray wayoftheray at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 17:04:29 UTC 2013

Here's hoping Ainge makes a deal soon, before I  fall asleep...

On Monday, November 18, 2013 9:14 AM, jlyell <jlyell at verizon.net> wrote:

No way on this one. Felton is a dog, stoudamire on the downside Andrew Bynum mode, Shubert isn't overwhelming

Need to get a quality vet , a young emeging star like a Ben maclemore, or damian lillard, and a high pick.

Asik definitely on the block, but could Faverani give us comparable play in a few?   If moved to Rockets we need Terrence Jones in the deal