Asik

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:12:15 UTC 2013

>From what I've seen it's Harden playing politics. What's funny is this has
to end the same way Harden's stint in OKC did, with the super talented
backup being traded and the trading team getting pilloried. That said after
what I've seen of Harden this season, he makes Kobe look like Magic
personality-wise. What a jerk. Watch him from the bench when Lin had the
two 30+ point games.

Noah