Source: Everyone But Olynyk/Sullinger Gone By Next Season

Way Of The Ray wayoftheray at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 22:17:37 UTC 2013

>From DDB, who claims Insider Celtics status and echoes what Egg and I have told you...

I heard something really interesting the other day about Danny Ainge and the rebuild from someone within the NBA basketball operations circles.

He told me that by the end of next season he wouldn't be surprised if Sullinger and Olynyk were the ONLY current Celtics STILL on the roster.

WOW. What the heck does that mean? Means Everyone else is dealt or expiring? Even Rondo?

I heard something really interesting the other day about Danny Ainge and
the rebuild from someone within the NBA basketball operations circles.

He
 told me that by the end of next season he wouldn't be surprised if
Sullinger and Olynyk were the ONLY current Celtics STILL on the roster.

WOW.  What the heck does that mean?  Means Everyone else is
dealt or expiring?  Even Rondo?   - See more at:
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1277770&sid=0859da2317b43b5238bf3a324bb5d881&start=315#sthash.KVllG5gE.dpuf