Off topic but still basketball

Bob Beach rrbeach at windstream.net
Thu Nov 14 15:33:07 UTC 2013

If the NBA has made it so that if a team feels they can't contend they deliberately tank to get a higher draft pick it has become a joke. There should be no way people should spend money on it or waste time watching games on TV.  Maybe a team might tank the last week of the season or so if they are out of the running for the playoffs.   However, if they are going to tank the whole season then I have better things to do than waste my time with the NBA.

Bob Beach
Man is never too old to learn.
Man only becomes too old when the process of learning stops.