Sam Smith: Rondo For Asik

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:04:22 UTC 2013

This is why integrity matters. If you don't want people to call you a liar,
don't lie because people will assume you're lying all the time. There's a
reason there's a consensus around the league about trading Rondo, Ray's not
*actually* saying anything controversial he's just being a jerk about it.

Noah