And another

gr_allen mcttelecom.com gr_allen at mcttelecom.com
Tue Nov 12 13:40:47 UTC 2013

Great game last night.  The most entertaining game I've seen in a while.
 Great balance with everyone contributing (seven players in double
figures).  Jordan Crawford continues to surprise.  His stat line really
stands out, particularly the zero turnovers.  Courtney Lee's best game of
the season.  Pressy doing a creditable job for an undrafted, undersized
point guard.