Coach Stevens: the bad and the good

joshr joshrblabber at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 20:54:42 UTC 2013

We will learn to trust this guy, we can't second guess every substitution based on our limited information. I am wondering about Fav's decreased minutes but I am confident that there is a good reason. Giving Crawford the opportunity to expand his game? Brilliant. Playing KO and Sully 20-25 minutes a night? Perfect. Managing Green's mental state? So far so good. Making Bass a better player and expanding his role? Perfect (for now).

Lesson #1: we now have a real basketball coach instead of a PR man.
Lesson #2: Our coach is actually trying to win games, as opposed to pampering spoiled millionaires.
Lesson #3: He can do this. YES!!!!!

joshr