Coach Stevens: the bad and the good

Alex Goldblatt alex.goldblatt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 20:03:44 UTC 2013

You can actually recollect all comments by Tommy for all this years , as
well as winning streak after loosing Rondo last season...

I guess it Cecile's much more evident why BS was brought in, the only
amazing thing to me was Danny's impeccable judgment on this kid. And - for
the record - I'm truly happy not having Doc around anymore...

Things I personally learned over this week: BS actually MEANS when talking
about importance of process... I am a convicted fool after my last post
here - was made out of my frustration with rotation. Looks like we should
not expect things settled down for a while, so I guess will just have to
get used to all good, bad, and ugly coming with it .

I expected a bumpy ride - I did not expect that much fun though... :)

AG