Coach Stevens: the bad and the good

gr_allen mcttelecom.com gr_allen at mcttelecom.com
Sun Nov 10 18:44:20 UTC 2013

I think I'm going to enjoy the Brad Stevens era too, Eric.  As far as
playing time goes, my only quibble is that Humphries seems glued to the
bench.  There's been a couple of times that our bigs seemed to be
struggling, and I think Humphries should have gotten in the game.
 Particularly when the team was struggling to get rebounds.  I like the
switch to Crawford at PG; it has proven to be a very good move.  Crawford
came with a reputation as a selfish player with a shoot first mentality.
 So far I haven't seen that.  In fact, some times I wish he would shoot the
ball more.