Lottery be damned, I'll take a win like that

Way Of The Ray wayoftheray at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 17:54:14 UTC 2013

I predict the Heat will take the games a bit more serious
after that debacle for them.

I just can't embrace mediocrity, and I don't think Ainge wants it either,
so I'm happy the tradeables: Bass/Bradley/Green are playing well these
days and the formerly untradeables: Crawford and Lee are resurrecting

their value.

I expect Ainge to stay the Lottery path course: He wants Parker. So,
there's going to be lots of player movement upcoming.

But, a very fine coaching oeuvre by Stevens. He's a good one for sure,
and seems to get the best out of his players, once they are correctly used
at the right positions, i.e. Bradley = SG; Crawford = PG; Pressey = Backup PG...
and so on.

Ray