For The Celtics, Gordon Hayward Is A Max Player Or Worthy Of A Rondo Trade

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 14:35:19 UTC 2013

I sent this in private to Cecil last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c9dClaPKgk&feature=youtu.be
is the trigger.
The assistant coaches try to call a play, Lin tries to initiate, Harden
just mopes and ignores him because he wanted an iso. After the whistle
Harden went after Lin and had to be pulled off Lin by the bench. Just
shameful.

Also Harden's defense has been beyond pathetic. See
http://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/1nnise/why_is_james_harden_so_bad_defensively_long_post/

I have no respect for Harden at all anymore.

/endquote

There's a lot of stuff going on behind the scenes with the Rockets and the
lunatics (Howard, Harden) are running the asylum. Both of them have been
going after Lin even though Lin is pretty much the only one trying to do
things the right way. Just pathetic.

Here's another youtube video of Harden's "defense":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIyiEc1741s

Noah