Good thoughts, Roy

Peter Delevett pdelevett at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 21:31:23 UTC 2013

I noticed that too, even though his numbers ended up fairly comparable to his earlier game. Didn't he basically not play in the second half against Memphis?

You gotta figure this guy won't continue to surpass everyone's expectations -- remember Stiemsma's Celtics debut, or Krstic's? Opponents get wise or, perhaps more likely, coaches try to push a guy into a role that doesn't necessarily fit his strengths, and he starts to doubt himself.

That said, it's way to early to conclude Fav's in Stevens' doghouse, based on what Stevens said about him last night and on how wildly unpredictable his rotations have been.