c'mon folks

Way Of The Ray wayoftheray at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 17:37:48 UTC 2013

Maybe the silly boosterism and homerism when they suck so badly is
annoying.

Or most fans are fair-weather, they show up when things are going well.

There's always a drop off in the Lottery years.

It helps if a Celtic rookie in this time period is a building block or a
candidate for ROY.

Or, that the GM makes several trades and waiver acquisitions during the season to keep things interesting...

Ray