game 4

gene kirkpatrick gk_tyler at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 19:01:07 UTC 2013

How many moral victories equal a victory?  I thought our ability to stay with a final four team was admirable.  Welcome to Jared Sullinger.  All we need is everyone's best game (and perhaps an opponent like Utah) to win one.  I understand the reasons behind putting Bradley at point--to get his defense, to allow Green and Wallace at 2 and 3, and to put both vets, Bradley and Bass, in the starting lineup.  Still, Crawford makes the offense work better and Bradley needs to develop the 2 position, not the point.  So, does anyone have an explanation for Pressey's dnp?  His ankle a continuing issue?  I haven't heard any reason.  Gene