Observations

R Howe regmanw6 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 4 17:31:29 UTC 2013

My question is why isnt Pressy being given burn time, even as a rookie he cant be worse in the turnover dept than Bradley playing point but he would at least initiate and run offensive sets in proper speed and flow. Bradley then slides to the two, let Lee &r Crawford backup Pressy and Bradley. Force feed a primary 3 man front court rotation of Fav, Sully, KO and play Bass if only trying to trade him; slide Wallace or Green to PF on small ball. It would be young but at least they can grow into Stevens way of playing while beeing beaten like a drum.

Green in the dog house already? wow