Rivers

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 11:22:47 UTC 2013

Sure, everywhere Danny's been he hasn't gotten along with people. Robert
Horry threw a towel in his face. Antoine called him a snake. Ray said that
getting jerked around by Ainge was one of his major reasons for leaving. If
you google for people who knew him you'll see "jerk" and "egomaniac"
bandied around.

None of this is new.

Noah