The Celtics Just Out-Tanked The Bucks

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 21:19:37 UTC 2013

I really don't mind this year's team. Although we blew the second half of
the game, we showed the potential to play a nice unselfish style of
basketball in the first half. I really like how the C's swing the ball
around and are quick to pass (Wallace seems to be great at that, Olynyk
showed the same ability in the pre-season)  to cutters.

We don't have superstar talent (although Vitor has been a wonderful
surprise) until Rondo gets back but we're doing the best with what we have.
We seem well coached. My only worry is that Rondo may over-handle the ball
when he gets back.

We won't win a lot, but I'm enjoying the season already.

Noah