I Wouldn't Be Surprised....

Alex Goldblatt alex.goldblatt at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 00:17:34 UTC 2012

Excellent points - hard to disagree.

Problem is that Sully will have to match up physical 5 on the NBA LEVEL -
which is something he has no experience with, nor the size. Do I want him
to start? Heck, YES. Can he put his body against beasts lik DHoward or
Bynum? No - it takes years to develop.

But, watching Darko being fat and out of shape (even worse than me....)
keeps me wondering how it will play out overall. Will be some fun season to
watch unfolding to say the least.

Right now it looks like Sully will be the first off the bench, with KG and
Bass starting - but with Darko getting into playing shape it might change
 rotation dramatically.

AG