I Wouldn't Be Surprised....

Alex Goldblatt alex.goldblatt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 01:35:21 UTC 2012

Bass is undersized and being pushed around in the paint way too easy. He is
well suited for playing smaller lineup - depending on matchup. But overall,
he's a backup 4.

With Darko, Wilcox, Collins, Sully, Melo (future) - it simply does not make
sense to keep KG at the 5. He'll stay healthier by being moved to his
natural 4 spot. I'm 90% positive we'll see different lineup for the season.
If Darko can play the same 20-25 mpg like Perk? Heck, yeah - nobody expect
him to average double-double. Will he start? Who knows, but I think he's
got better than average chance - if will be able to put his crap together.

Otherwise Sully or Wilcox will fill up the void.

AG