We are addicted to sports

Eggcentric eggcentric at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 23:00:00 UTC 2012

 Sorry,
the shortstop and pitcher escape me.)

 Ah yes, memories.  Billy Consolo/Williard Nixon?  Were Dopson, McDermott, Parnell,
and Kinder gone by then?  Funny stuff.

Don't think anyone has to be an expert to realize that Bass does not equal Josh
Smith neither in talent nor salary on a one-for-one trade basis.  Ridiculous, and yes
even fraudulent for a paid-for site to feature such a silly opinion.

Sorry - tact and diplomacy are not my calling cards especially on sports boards.
At least my idiotic posts get this dead-ass board buzzing again.  The only posts here
that pick up steam seem to be the ones that WayRay or I submit.

Gather your imagination, folks.  Make it happen.  Make it exciting. Make sense.

Sully as a starter? Geesh.