We are addicted to sports

Eggcentric eggcentric at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 21:13:37 UTC 2012

Not sure where you are going here with your final "graph,"  Doug,
Are you assuming that Atlanta would actually trade Josh Smith
equal up for Bass, who is really no more than a second string PF on
most NBA teams?

And who is counting about such a Bass-Smith trade salary mismatch.
Obviously not you nor any Celtic aficionado.

Oh right, I forget if we added Bradley and a first rounder it would
still be thousands off from equalizing the cap restricted deal.

If our slow-a-foot, lousy shooting in Summer League, below the
rim-guy, unathletic, bad back Sully is our starting PF I'll stop watching our
games,  Geesh - such hype on every one of our draft picks over
the last several years.  Unbelievable, and at the same time future
depressants.