We are addicted to sports

douglas342 at aol.com douglas342 at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 20:32:34 UTC 2012

Jeez, Eggy, you start out with a terrific post - all the stuff about sports addiction is spot on.  The LA Times had a similar piece today on the NFL.  I also read recently a piece about how the NFL refs battle is the very same battle being faced by millions of US workers, all up and down the food chain.

But then you get to your final 'graph, which I snipped here:

Just read that some featured poster on Jeff Clark's fraudulent
CeltsBlog, wrote a column that Bass is worth more than Josh Smith (never
considering the contract/cap differences).  Right, Atlanta will trade Josh smith for Bass.
What next?  Who the heck is allowing this crap on these websites?

I'd write that this way:

Just read that some featured poster on Jeff Clark's CeltsBlog wrote a column that Bass is worth more than Josh Smith (never considering the contract/cap differences.)  Right, Atlanta will trade Josh Smith for Bass.  [end of post]