Just curious

Alex Goldblatt alex.goldblatt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 00:50:39 UTC 2012

Folks,

Let me ask a very simple question: why Danny was gun shy paying Perk and
Baby - but pulled the trigger on signing Green?

Perk is a bust in OKC and IS one of the most overpaid players in NBA.
Baby... Well you all know what he is.

I'll give Danny all benefits of doubt until seeing Green failing to
deliver. He played out of his natural position - and actually did pretty
darn well in games when Durant was sidelined and he played the 3.

Dallas is iverloaded with undersized 2 guards and Terry was not in their
long term plan.

AG