Celtics Seeking A Backup Point

HRBlaine at aol.com HRBlaine at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 12:34:37 UTC 2012

In a message dated 9/23/2012 10:54:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, John
writes:

>Hopefully they really play well and make  Danny have to decide  on what 2
keep out of Collins, Wilcox & Darko. Melo to Maine?   Would like to see him
>get some time defensively.

I'd figure out a way to keep both Joseph and Xmas if I was  Ainge.  The
next team is on the horizon.  Melo to Maine sounds  right to me and I can't
believe they went after Darko just to get rid of  him so that leaves a choice
between Collins/Wilcox.  If they were satisfied  with Wilcox, why pick up
Collins?  So....   Harry