Celtics Seeking A Backup Point

John Lyell jlyell at verizon.net
Sun Sep 23 16:24:00 UTC 2012

If we feel Christmas and Terry can run the point for the 10 minutes until bradley returns, to give rondo a breather, we should be good. I like christmas' physical build and ability to potentially match up against wade . Bradley, Lee and Christmas  on wade can keep him from driving and is a huge upgrade over last year.
Maybe  kg matches up on Bosh , and Wilcox  sully, Darko and Collins need to shut down the paint.

 Darko is a decent  shot  blocker and has a nice hook shot , hope kg can upgrade his offensive game. Better offensive skills than perk,