Today's moves

Peter Delevett pdelevett at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 00:19:26 UTC 2012

Perfectly happy to add Darko to the party. While I liked the additions of Collins and Sullinger and was glad Ainge brought back Wilcox, you could certainly make the argument that we still needed frontcourt depth. I had been thinking more along the lines of K-Mart or Birdman, but Milicic has better size and is younger. Worst case, it seems, he could duplicate what Stiemsma did last year, and it's nice for Doc to have more options.

I'm sorry, though, to see Dooling go. I'm not at all sold on Terry (or, eventually, Bradley) as the backup point, and as has been often noted, Keyon seemed to be a good influence on Rajon. I would be very surprised if Christmas is going to get any minutes at the point.