Ray

Ryan W ubiquitous_am_i at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 19:29:36 UTC 2009

Yeah, Artest would be a great signing.  I think it remains to be seen whether Ron would come off the bench or be willing to accept just the MLE.  But it wouldn't hurt trying.

Rasheed, I think, is the most realistic target with our MLE money.

That said, I'd offer Trevor Ariza the entire MLE over 5 years.  He's playing fantastic, has discovered his shot, can drive and pass pretty well, and plays great defense.  Now, I don't think he has any chance of coming to Boston...in fact, I read somewhere that he hates the Celtics.  But I'd still offer him as much as we can, if only to make the Lakers pay more...

Ryan