agreed on Tony

gene kirkpatrick gk_tyler at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 13:37:41 UTC 2009

no surprise that I favor putting Tony on Ben Gordon.  Even Doc talked up his perimeter defense when activating him; a puzzlement for sure.  I think Doc felt he had to keep Ray on the floor to reassure him and hope his offense would get going.  If Ray had a decent first quarter, it would allow for Tony to get his minutes and see what he could do.  Gordon also ate House up.  Surely someone, Danny?, will remind Doc what Tony can do.  We need one in Chi town.  Go Mikki!  Who ever thought?  Cheers, Gene