Leon!!!

douglas342 at aol.com douglas342 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 21:14:00 UTC 2009

Ryan, I won't lay this on Doc.  He brought us #17 last year, and but
for injuries, we'd be well on our way to #18.  I am very proud of this
team.  I still expect them to get past the Bulls, but will I be able to
be on them against Orlandelphia?  Clevebron?  Probably not, but it's
going to be one hell of a run, and I hope that when the end comes, it's
like it was in game one of this series - missing a gamewinner, rather
than slinking out the trade entrance like the Lakers last spring.

Isn't there a Tennyson poem that fits in here?  It ends like this:

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wonder'd.
Honour the charge they made!