Leon!!!

douglas342 at aol.com douglas342 at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 20:09:45 UTC 2009

When I watched the game last night from mid-2nd quarter on and didn't
know about Powe, it hit me nonethless what an ordeal these playoffs
are.  Bodies are banging and flying around; Rondo can't come out of the
game, says Doc, because his ankle would get worse.  The Cs now have
lost KG, Scal, and Powe (maybe Scal can dress, but does anyone expect
him to play?  And for you who do, do you expect productivity?) and
we're only 2 games into this postseason that could have as many as 26
more games?

And try this:  find a nice empty room with a wood floor.  Run for about
20', jump into the air and let yourself fall to the floor, landing
anywhere but on your feet.  Repeat.  Repeat again.  Congrats - you made
it through the first quarter.

Is Antoine available?