Well, THAT was intense

Adam Patterson patterson.adam at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 21 17:50:57 UTC 2009

The Yahoo and ESPN websites have good stats these days:

Big Baby
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4313/splits;_ylt=AjItbKaAK_lk3gOz5huZWtyqPaB4
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/splits?playerId=3200

Kevin Garnett
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3007/splits;_ylt=AjItbKaAK_lk3gOz5huZWtwOPKB4
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/stats?playerId=261

Celtics team
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/bos/stats;_ylt=AuRx9wDR7IoSkf2GRUm7CmN20bYF
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/stats?team=bos

So, for this month Big Baby is averaging 14.6 points per game, 5.1 rebounds per game and 0.9 blocks per game whereas KG's season averages are 15.8ppg, 8.5rpg and 1.2bpg respectively.

--- gene kirkpatrick wrote:

Totally, indeed!  I returned to my "tape it, watch a movie and check the score later" routine.  I don't like yelling at our guys for each little miscue and the extended stress of a close game.  Plus, we won by my not watching it live.  I'm in hopes that we will play better defense on the road.  Can Gordon do that again?  I doubt it.  Wow, what a great game, but let's go for a few dull, grind it out defensive wins, eh?  Cheers, Gene