So far so good

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 19:20:49 UTC 2009

I think we're snakebit this year. The effort is there, but *nothing*
is going our way. Every time we get the lead there's always something,
an untimely foul and unlucky bounce. As I write this PP just missed
his second free throw.

Win or lose I don't care though. I love the toughness all of our
players have shown. Powe, Baby and Perkins especially. We've
fundamentally changed the culture of this team. With or without KG.

Noah