Predictions list update and WINNERS April 17, 2009

Belanger, Roger roger.belanger at ips.invensys.com
Fri Apr 17 15:47:14 UTC 2009

Hey, Snoop,

Thx for the update on the predictions, fun yet again to see the results. I couldn't remember what I had predicted but I thought I might be close, but no go.

Anyhow, thx again for putting all this work in and hoping life is treating you well.

Best regards,

roger

Roger S. Belanger
Phone: 1-508-549-2796