All the best

Adam Patterson patterson.adam at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 17 01:22:46 UTC 2009

I second those who believe the wins in the playoffs this year may possibly be sweeter than last year and, hopefully, more fun. Thanks for those great thoughts.

Very sorry to hear about one of our many great leaders - Danny Ainge. It is good to know that he is expected to make a full recovery and he is resting comfortably.

I wish all the best for everyone involved.

      Enjoy a safer web experience. Upgrade to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7. Get it now.