How Soon After The Celtics Are Elimanated,Will They Announce A Garnett Operation?

Patrick.Ryan at dobbins.af.mil Patrick.Ryan at dobbins.af.mil
Wed Apr 15 13:36:34 UTC 2009

There's always someone who thinks they can do better in every aspect of life - whether it be advice on someone else's golf swing, how to meet members of the opposite sex, or in some cases, run, staff, coach a professional basketball team. Invariably, they, like any one of us - would find a mix of success and failure in everything they do. For perfection - while an excellent goal - is never 100% guaranteed.

Ray thinks he can run an NBA team better then every GM, Coach or Owner past present or not yet born. So the way I get my own amusement out of it is imagining who would be the WOTR to Ray if he were GM/Owner/Coach of the Celtics and had his personal e-mail, home and cellular phone numbers.