Oooh, Baby!

eggcentric eggcentric at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 13:05:35 UTC 2009

On Apr 11, 2009, at 1:48:33 PM, "Ryan W" <ubiquitous_am_i at yahoo.com> wrote:

Wait until KG and Powe comes back, we'll have 5 legit 20 point threats coming
offthe bench in the playoffs (Marbury, House, TA, Powe, and Baby).
i like your style, Ubi.  Legit 20 pt. threats only if you envision our entire first team being injured.
Otherwise, there is a 66.5 ppg disparity on your thinking that the above five benchees are
capable of 100 ppg in the playoffs or 20 ppg individually.    Whose bench is; like no ones?

SEASON AVERAGES:

HOUSE - 8.5 ppg in 18 mpg
POWE-       7.5 ppg in 17 mpg
T. ALLEN-   7.4 ppg in 18.5 mpg
BIG BABY    6.6 ppg in 21 mpg
MARBURY-    3.5 ppg in 17 mpg

Total: 33.5 ppg (including several starting roles)

20 POINT GAMES this season:

HOUSE -     3
POWE -      3
T. ALLEN -  1