Oooh, Baby!

douglas342 at aol.com douglas342 at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 21:05:07 UTC 2009

I just realized that I may miss that game.  After ten years, I ended my
DirectTV subscription today because we bought into the Verizon fiber
optic bundle.  With Direct goes this year's NBA League Pass.  Maybe the
Cavs game will be on ESPN or something.

I'm more nervous than I was last year, but at the same time, maybe even
more excited.  It's going to be a great fight, and win or lose, I think
we'll see some great, great basketball.