Oooh, Baby!

Ryan W ubiquitous_am_i at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 20:48:08 UTC 2009

Powe apparently looked great in the pregame shoot around yesterday...but he's doubtful for the last 2 games of the season.  The plan is, I think, to have him back for Game 1 of the First Round.

Nothing to report about Tony's hand.  He looks good so far...

KG probably could come back for the Cavs game, if he wanted.  It's probably the best move to hold him back, since he's probably more likely to ease his way back into action against the Wizards than he is against the Cavs.  The Cav game is going to be emotional, and we don't want KG needlessly overextending himself.

I think we're going to beat the Cavs anyway.

Ryan