ESPN - Sunday Dime

martind42 at cox.net martind42 at cox.net
Sun Apr 5 18:23:44 UTC 2009

I wouln't even mind KG coming off the bench for Davis or Powe.  Garnett is an unusual breed.  Put him on the court with anyone, and your team is instantly better.  If we are going to see limited minutes for KG, use him to fire up the 2nd unit.  Of course, if he was remotely healthy, then obviously he'd go back as a starter.