opinions

gene kirkpatrick gk_tyler at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 13:54:41 UTC 2009

twice a year and during the playoffs; really, who knows the movement of quality players at different times in their careers; we could land an Antawn Jamison level player in a few years and keep it going.  The great thing is that we're fairly well set at point and center, the two hardest positions to fill.  Gene