Perk

Noah Evans noah.evans at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 17:55:57 UTC 2009

People didn't really like Dale Davis either. It didn't stop him from
having a long and productive career. I'm not too worried about Perk,
unless you have some inside information that I don't.

As for Rondo, with his production he can afford to be taciturn. Jokers
and "nice guys" are easier to come by than all-star calibar PG's.

That said you do have a point, with Leon and Baby being career backups
who is our talent base? Are we going to be able to bring in quality
FA's after our big three retire?

Noah