Alteration for another title

Adam Patterson patterson.adam at yahoo.com.au
Wed Apr 1 17:31:10 UTC 2009

I actually think Phoenix *could* have won a championship in the last few years, they were definitely better than the '06 Miami Heat and almost better than the Spurs in '05 and '07.

D'Antoni's system is quite revolutionary and he's gonna have another shot at a championship in New York. Hopefully we'll be there to stop them :)

--- Patrick.Ryan at dobbins.af.mil wrote:

And I think that proves my point. Defensively, Baby and Powe are good matchups against most second teamers and for short stints against the first teamers, but out on an island, in the playoffs versus the Wallaces, Howards, and Ilguskases of the East they'll get shredded both by lack of height (Wallace and Z can shoot open jumpers all night long because of their length vs those two) or at the foul line (Both Baby and Powe are not...let's say judicious with their hacks).

I love your optimism, I just have a hard time sharing it in this particular circumstance.