Would You believe??

Ryan W ubiquitous_am_i at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 16:15:39 CST 2008

I think the reason is obvious, Gene.  With KG and Ray
out, Rondo knew he had to be aggressive.  And when he
does that, he's unstoppable.  It's when he's thinking
too much that he gets in trouble, and having KG, Ray,
and Paul out there at the same time often gets him
thinking.  The man who really should be thinking at
this point is Doc.  Rondo is the key to our offense,
and it's time to let him run the show.  Doc even
noticed it last night, mentioning how he hardly had to
call any plays because our early offense was so good.
That was all Rondo for the most part.

BTW, the Baby pass was fantastic.  He's such a good
passer, and he makes the hard ones look so easy.  It's
almost Larry-esque at times.

The Rondo to Powe pass was also pretty crazy.  It was
pretty much unnoticed by Mike and Cousy, but even
after looking at it a couple times I still don't know
how that ball got there.

But let's not forget Tony Allen, who didn't force
anything last night, and continually kept the ball
moving.  He also penetrated several times to suck in
the defense, and then passed it out to Eddie House or
dropped it down to Powe.  Last night was the closest
he's been to his pre-injury form this year.

Ryan