Would You believe??

asterix ninetynine asterix_9_9 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 13:08:24 CST 2008

I don't think cash factors into matching salaries, Kim.

http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm#82

The limit is $3 million, which would be like paying forward a year of Scalabrine's contract.  $3m +Tony Allen + Brian Scalabrine for Sam Cassell would work for me.

Cassell and House are fine alternating at the back-up 2.  Tony Allen is not the defensive be all and end all for this team, as some have stated.  You may give up some defense if Tony goes but you gain a savvy veteran in Cassell who is a good "fit" guy that can backup Rondo.  You lose nothing if Scalabrine disappears to LA.