WTF!!!!!!!! Scal Starts!

Belanger, Roger roger.belanger at ips.invensys.com
Sun Jan 27 12:11:25 CST 2008

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!! There is no excuse for sticking that fat, red headed, sorry excuse for pro athlete in the starting line up. On a nationally televised game no less. I swear to Christ Doc is going to find a way to get that useless pr!ck into the all star game. I am sorry, nice guy or not, there is simply no excuse for this none!!! Yes I know Garnett is injured sh!t happens. My God at least try to play the game 5 on 5. I really, really hate that Doc has never been fired. This is ridiculous, if for no other reason, even though the Minny game sucked, I at least knew that I wouldn't be forced to see that useless slug on the court because he had the flue. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! not even gonna watch the game, too frustrating will check the news after...... Thx for listening!

* Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail and any associated files are intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. Further, this e-mail and any associated files may be confidential and further may be legally privileged. This email is from the Invensys Process Systems business unit of Invensys plc which is a company registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Portland House, Bressenden Place, London, SW1E 5BF (Registered number 166023).  For a list of European legal entities within the Invensys Process Systems business group, please click here http://www.invensys.com/legal/default.asp?top_nav_id=77&nav_id=80&prev_id=77.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Thank you for your co-operation. You may contact our Helpdesk on +44 (0)20 7821 3859 / 2105 or email inet.hqhelpdesk at invensys.com. This e-mail and any attachments thereto may be subject to the terms of any agreements between Invensys (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates) and the recipient (and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates).